an educational/legislative concern in WA -Forwarded

Ted Davis (TDavis@mcis.messiah.edu)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:08:29 -0500

--=_4217B441.0F6E06DA

To ASA members:

The following message, which reached me from History of Science Society
channels, will interest many, I suspect.

I mainly agree with the suggestion toward the end, about clearly delineating
evolution from athestic interpretations of same, but have not yet decided
whether I will comment on it in HSS circles.

Ted Davis

--=_4217B441.0F6E06DA