Re: Why ICR "wins"

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:50:12 -0600

George Andrews wrote:

I thought about the Sun's creation on the fourth
>"day." Hence, the first three days, I reasoned, surly were not solar. Only
>then did  I became open to non literal  interpretations
>of Genesis.

Literal is not the problem. Bad interpretation is.

>In other words, biblical exegeses is what enlightened me to
>the need for another view than YEC, not science which I viewed with suspicion.
>Perhaps we should start there; a simple questioning of just what is a "day."

To anyone who is interested I will be happy to send my chapter: "Days of
Creation: Hours or Eons." It was also an article in "Perspectives" a
few years ago.

Dick Fischer
THE ORIGINS SOLUTION
http://www.orisol.com