Re: Most Christians

Jan de Koning (dekoning@idirect.com)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 13:08:38 -0500

At 09:37 AM 19/01/98 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>At 08:54 PM 1/18/98 -0600, Glenn wrote:
>
>>If you can't explain this, then science doesn't support a young earth.
>
>It sounds like you have fallen into the same line of reasoning as Dick
>(There seems to be a lot of this going around today). If you can't see
>things the way I see them, then the consequences are exactly those I
>imagine and nothing else. This presupposes not only that there are no
>other possible explanations that you have not considered, but also that
>your explanation of the data is intransigent. Again, I think this attitude
>smacks of religion, not science.
>Art
>http://chadwicka.swau.edu

Religion is something you do all the time, all day long. Rightly we should
submit ecvery aspect of our life to our Lord. That includes our science.
I said about God and evolution what I want to say, but even when you accept
the possibility of evolution when doing science, that does not fall outside
God's rule and management.

Data occur in God's world, so they are under God's rule.

Jan de Koning
Willowdale, ont.