Re: Most Christians

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:33:26 -0800

At 05:15 PM 1/18/98 -0500, George wrote:

I don't
>think it can be repeated too often that "success", in numerical terms,
>cannot be the criterion for good theology. I don't want to
>overdramatize here because I don't want to suggest that ICR folk are, by
>virtue of holding that position, not Christian. But we ought to learn
>something from the biblical idea of the "remnant". 5 x 10^7 Frenchment
>- or Americans - can be wrong.

Good point, George. The same can be said about the views of the scientific
community. In fact, since virtually all scientific views of the past have
been revised or discarded, we can assume the same will hold for the present
views. Can the same be said for Scriptural views?
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu