Re: Bible software

Chuck Noren (noren@inetnow.net)
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 23:30:30 -0500

From: Vandergraaf, Chuck <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>

>I'm using an "old" DOS version of the Bible (NIV). Can anybody
>recommend a good, Windows based, version? Cutting and pasting between a
>DOS version and a Windows program is getting to be a bit of a bother.
>
>[Aside to George Murphy, it doesn't have to be perfect.] ;-)

This is not perfect, but it is free. You can download Quickverse
King James Version for free. It is at www.quickverse.com.
If you have previous versions of Quickverse software, including
DOS versions, this is the way to upgrade to the new version of
Quickverse for free.

My pastor showed me PC Bible the other day, which is more
powerful than Quickverse.

-Chuck