Fw: Galileo vs. The Church

Russell Maatman (rmaat@mtcnet.net)
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:55:18 -0600

For what it is worth, I did do a little reading on this subject and
published my analysis:

"The Galileo Incident," _Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith_,
46(3), 179-182. (This is the September, 1994 issue of PSCF.)

I appreciated Charlie Hummel's book. I do, however, look at a slightly
different aspect of the question from the aspects usually considered.

Russ

Russell Maatman
e-mail: rmaat@mtcnet.net
Home: 401 5th Avenue