Re: >Re: Defining GOG and Random

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 20:37:40 -0600

>> At 04:58 PM 12/17/97 -0600, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:
>> >There are no random events in the Universe.Every effect had a cause. Random
is only an adjective used to characterize those events which reveal our
ignorance and limitation.

>Glenn Morton wrote:
>> Then I would guess that you have no problem with evolution by random
mutation.

At 09:29 AM 12/18/97 -0600, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:

This is problematical, Eduardo. If there is nothing random, then evolution
(even if we say it is done by random mutation) has a cause and thus is not
random. If God chose to be that cause of those mutations, then why would
you have a problem with what God choses to do? And how can you be so sure
that God isn't the cause of the mutations?

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood