Re: Magellan stories

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:38:09 -0600

At 02:30 PM 12/14/97 -0500, George Murphy wrote:

> A good suggestion. Another obvious question - which I'll pursue
>as soon as I get time if no one beats me to it - is, "What sources does
>Manchester cite?"

Manchester's documentation is not good. He lists a big bibliography at the
back of the book but does not document which book a given argument came
from. This is why I have had trouble confirming some of what Manchestor
wrote. I can't read everything listed in that darn bibliography to find his
source. That is why ever since Ted's and my discussion, I keep looking for
other books that might cover the topic.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood