Re: The lot is cast ...

Chuck Noren (noren@inetnow.net)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 23:01:19 -0500

>On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Don Page wrote:
>
>> Even though I don't believe humans have (incompatibilist) free
will,
>> I agree with Chuck Noren when he wrote (10:35 AM 12/10/97 -0800), "I
>> personally don't think that foreknowledge is incompatible with free will"
>> (but not with his further statement, "God does not control our choices").
>
>Oh dear! Did I say that? I don't doubt it, I say many rediculous
>things

I checked my posts, and I didn't say that, another did. However,
I did stick my foot in my mouth by saying it is ridiculous. I did not
wish to belittle that view. To a Calvinist, such as me, the idea
that God is not in control, does not fit with the other systematic
fabric of my viewpoint, and that was what I was reacting to. My
apologies for belittling an idea of another on the list.

-Chuck