Need resource

American Scientific Affiliation (asa@newl.com)
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:33:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear ASA Webbers,

This came to me today. Here is something constuctive to consider with all
the vast knowledge out there. I attempt to read or at least skim all posts
and implore all web site participants to use utmost care with their answers
no matter how agggrevated you are about a post. Many of us are brothers and
sisters in Christ. Others are watching what we say and how we say it.
Overall, I think participants do rather well at that but let us not allow it
to deteriorate. Have a wonderful Christmas season.

Don Munro
Executive Director, ASA

>From: "Reba Parkinson" <reba@chick.com>

>Dear ASA,
>
>Can you recommend a book or article that would be helpful to an
>athiest who loves science and believes that science has proven that
>God does not exsist.
>
>Also after reading "The Testimony of a Formerly Young Earth
>Missionary" by Joshua Zorn I would be interested in a summary of what
>the old world belief is and what it is based on. Can you help me
>find a summary of this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Reba Parkison
>:)