Review of Dr. Zorn's artical

Allen Roy (allen@infomagic.com)
Fri, 05 Dec 1997 05:34:24 -0800

--------------3C441BF71E73

I let a friend know of the new Article by Dr. Zorn on the ASA web pages.
She has done the following review:

--------------3C441BF71E73

From: Tuppence <tuppence@ns.net>
To: "'Allen Roy'" <allen@infomagic.com>
Subject: cleaned up review
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 21:39:33 -0800
Encoding: 286 TEXT

Here you go, Allen. Yours was the second request I got, so it is here
cleaned up from anecdotes, misspellings, etc. I added a little toward the
end in place of the education anecdotes. It should be a little more
"general" in its references now.

God bless,

In Christ,
Penny

[...]