Chicken Soup for the Soul

masters@ballistic.com
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:46:44 -0600 (CST)

At 05:34 PM 12/2/97 -0600, Lucy wrote:
>So, yes, I would definitely say that someone who uses randomness is indeed a
>designer. In fact, a darn good one.

See the URL I posted earlier for what patterned randomness can accomplish.
It truly is amazing.
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu

Dear Art:

My response to your concern about randomness and its relationship to the
existence of God as a Designer were given in the spirit of respect. While
you and I may not agree on many aspects of man's understanding of God and
how He performs creatively, surely we agree on the most important point
which is the existence of God as the Creator (the "who" vs. the "how").
Therefore, I must now say that I do not understand the significance of your
URL reference to our discussion (yes...I did read it). I took the time to
respond directly to your concern, and I did so out of love and respect.
Please return the favor by responding directly to my assertions. Do my
comments about randomness make sense to you, or not? And if not, I'd love
to come to an understanding of your cognitive approach. If humans have
found a way to use randomness in design for calculated results, then why
would we deny God the same ability?

In Christ, Lucy