Re: Limits of Kinds - now its crabs

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:54:41 -0600

At 08:58 AM 11/20/97 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>At 09:58 PM 11/19/97 -0600, Glenn wrote:
>>There is still a matter of being old enough given that each species of
>>mammal appears to last around 3 million years.
>
>Hasn't in your thinking modern man appeared in that time??? If so it should
>be time enough to answer some of your questions.

Actually, I would prefer an older human race, but at present can't
substantiate that. I will I think what is about to be able to answer some of
these questions are some of the proposed experimental evolutions in which
different species are altered experimentally to see if one can be turned
into anther. This is currently being tried on monkeyflowers which are
morphologically distinct from each other.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood