Re: [Fwd: Age of universe]

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:01:41 -0600

At 10:42 AM 11/19/97 -0800, Adrian Teo wrote:

>10. Not enough Stone Age skeletons.
>
> Evolutionary anthropologists say that the Stone Age lasted for at
>least 100,000 years, during which time the world population of
>Neanderthal and Cro-magnon men was roughly constant, between one and
>10 million. All that time they were burying their dead with
>artefacts.(23)

this is ridiculous. Has this guy never heard of DECAY? Bodies and BONES
decay, even if they are buried. And many primitive peoples place the dead
body up on raised platforms or place them in trees and the bodies are not
buried.

Using his logic, there should be no place to bury anyone in Italy. There
were 25 million people living in Italy in 1861. There were 36 million in
1921. There were 50 million in 1971. Using an average life span of 50
years over this time it means that by the end of 2021 114 million people
should have been buried in Italy. If one goes back in time to the Roman
days I would estimate another 100 million people giving a total since Christ
of 214 million people. The area of Italy is 301,000 km^2 so this is a dead
population (or as we say in Texas, voters) density of 708 / square
kilometer. Why are they not having trouble finding burial spots?

>11. Agriculture is too recent.

Television is too recent.

>12. History is too short.
>
> According to evolutionists, Stone Age man existed for 100,000 years
>before beginning to make written records about 4,000ö5,000 years ago.

So why didn't Papua New Guineans learn to write 4-5000 years ago? The
invention of writing requires certain needs.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood