RE: Second law of Thermodynamics

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:49:44 -0500

Jan

This strikes me as a bit of a game. The second law of TD applied to
closed systems (obviously) and one can always think of an open system
where TD's second law does not apply. However, one must eventually come
up with the universe as a closed system by definition (if it's open,
it's not the universe)

Chuck Vandergraaf (who does not have immediate access to the book you
cite)