Re: Fall of evolved man

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:44:33 -0600

At 09:25 AM 11/11/97, Moorad Alexanian wrote:
>At 08:31 AM 11/10/97 -0600, Glenn Morton wrote:

>>I would suggest that the creation and the flood and the exodus all dealt
>>with the material world. These are not entirely outside the realm of science.
>
>Yet they are unique events which science, in the sense of physics, cannot
>disprove.

Oh no, you can disprove them. If we were to observe the C field of Hoyle's
Steady State Universe theory, in which the continuous creation of matter in
the universe actually occurred, then it would go a long way towards
disproving creation. Geology has already disproven the global flood, it
can't disprove the local flood. One does not need math to disprove something.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood