Re: Fall of evolved man

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 22:18:19 -0600

At 06:30 PM 11/5/97 -0600, bpayne@voyageronline.net wrote:

>Glenn Morton has shown that there isn't enough info in DNA to specify
>the wiring of the brain, yet we are wired to work in the abstract world
>of language. I tend to draw a different conclusion from Glenn and Gordon
>though; I see the gap between information and the final product as
>indirect evidence of those "knitting needles."

Don't confuse the issue of HOW we are knitted, with being knitted. I
believe that we are entirely dependent upon God and that He does knit us.
But just because God knits us does not require that we accept as fact every
suggestion for HOW he knits us. The claim that the ID group makes that
information must be in the DNA for all of our complex structures is clearly
wrong. This fact does not mean that God had nothing to do with us or our
making. It simply means God does it in another way.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood