Re: >Re: Design Flaw in the Brain - Private

Eduardo G. Moros (moros_eg@castor.wustl.edu)
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 10:39:20 -0600

Sorry, the right URL is: http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/971017.totn.02.ram

But of course Deacon calls it like he does. After all he "believes" it.
This is a typical case of orthodoxy blocking progress in science because all
must be molded to some type of darwinian derivative. Last week I was
listening via RealRadio some archived the Science Friday program from NPR. To
my surprise the first part of the program was about some body (psychologist?)
who recently published a book on the brain. After talking repetitive about
"design" and "machines" then He went to name the designer: "Natural Selection
+ Mutations", unless "you are a creationist" he added.

If you or anybody else is interested here is the URL:
http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/971010.totn.01.ram