Bioethics suggestions

Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:08:33 -0600 (CST)

James Mahaffy wrote:

>If some of you do a good biological bioethics course, I would love to
>hear some more details and perhaps an outline or a syllabus. We are
>planning a course at Dordt and would appreciate learning what has worked
>for others.

This is not my area of expertise and I am not teaching a course in this
area, but I do know of some very good resources you might consider.

Ian Barbour "Ethics in an Age of Technology" Harper Collins

Stephen Lammers & Allen Verhey "On Moral Medicine" Eerdmans

John Kilner "Life on the Line" Eerdmans

Gareth Jones "Brave New People" Eerdmans

Keith B. Miller
Department of Geology
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506