>Re: Fine Tuning & ID

Eduardo G. Moros (moros_eg@castor.wustl.edu)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:21:51 -0600

Hi David,

Yes!! both speak of design (see your note below) and I will not venture yet
into taking one over the other. I like ID a lot but ID does not exclude (IMO)
evolution. I tell you why a like ID. When you see the Empire State, do you
believe it is a miracle?, the human beings broke the laws of nature in putting
it together?. My answers to these questions are no and no, respectively -- It
is not a miracle and no laws were broken. So if humans can do such amazing
works why can't God do the same? I see no reason to restrict God's modus
operandi to evolution just as I see no reason to restrict Him to special
interventions. He continues to work in mysterious ways -- Rom. 11:33 Oh,
the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable
his judgments, and his *paths* beyond tracing out!

Salu2

Eduardo