Re: Science and Theology

George Murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:28:50 -0500

Eduardo G. Moros wrote:

> Although I sympathize with your cautionary attitude, I, nevertheless, must
> direct you to say, Psalm 19, where the creation "speaks"......................................
> David was certainly a believer in "design".

"The heavens declare the glory of God" to the psalmist because
he has believed God's revelation in "the law of the Lord". vv.1-6 are
incomplete without vv.7-14.

> PS: Thanks for the tip on the Jewish source, I'm not surprise.
It's discussed in an essay by Barry Kogan in _Creation and the
End of Days: Judaism and Scientific Cosmology_ (Univ. Press of America,
1986).
George Murphy