RE: Evolution and Christianity

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:39:41 -0500

At 01:29 PM 10/23/97 -0400, Vandergraaf, Chuck wrote:

>Will we, in the hereafter, find out how God did all this, how He created
>the earth, Adam and Eve, how to correlate the Flood with geological
>evidence? Will we know this automatically or will we look back at these
>questions as trivia?

I don't know if we will view these as trivia or not. But I do know that
what Christians are teaching about geology and the Bible is WRONG. This
includes both the global and Mesopotamian flood views. This has driven many
of my colleagues straight into atheism. I don't find that trivial;
something must be done. I would agree with you that in eternity the issue,
like many others, may be meaningless.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood