Re: smallest brain and fossil man

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 05:56:56 -0500

Hi Phillippa

You wrote:
>>But brainsize is not important for the definition of humanity
><cut>
>>he knew of a normally intelligent Australian aborigine woman with >a brain
>size of 750 cc. There has been one normally intelligent >human, alive in
this >century, having a 650 cc brain

>What's more both evolutionists, anti-evolutionsists and unfortunately you
>yourself, Glenn, would appear to fall into the trap of equating
'intelligence' >(whatever that is and whatever 'normal' intelligence is)
with 'humanity' (again >this term needs to be defined).

Your argument is logically flawed. Arguing that "brainsize is not a
definition of humanity" does not equate to "normal intelligence DOES defines
humanity."

you will find me constantly calling my wife's small-brained, seriously
retarded 60 year old uncle human. Intelligence most certainly doesn't define
humanity and neither does brain size.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood