Re: Oldest Plant species?

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
Tue, 07 Oct 1997 10:06:50 -0700

At 02:58 PM 10/7/97 +0000, Sam wrote:
>Art,
>
>We who interpret the data as suggesting that God used the processes
>described by the theory of evolution to bring about life are also
>creationists.
>
>Please use the term Young Earth Creationists instead of implying that I am
>not a Creationist.
>
>In Christ,
>Sam

Besides being nonsensical your assertion is a non-sequiter. You can call
yourself anything you wish. Those who believe in evolution are
evolutionists, whether God was involved or not. You are only fooling
yourself and others when you call yourself a creationist. Whatever a
young earth creationist is, I don't know, but I think you are perverting
good linguistics with your redefinition of creation. I think that is self
serving.
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu