Re: Lazarus and the origen of life:

James K. Gruetzner (jkgruet@unm.edu)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:31:45 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:

> Lazarus body was dead and decaying, and then a Jesus command it was
> alive and well. If we believe that Christ Jesus could do that, Can we
> not also believe that the origen of life escapes a purely naturalistic
> explanation?

Eduardo, the question is not "can God do" nor "can we believe
that...", but "did God do" and "do we believe that...." In others
words, there is not debate over whether God *can* do something; the
discussion is over what (and how) He did things.

Yours in Christ, | ----Solo Christus----
James | In faith and in science,
James K. Gruetzner <jkgruet@unm.edu> | All truth is God's truth.
"A bruised reed he will not break; a smoldering wick he will not snuff out."