Re: ID and Scientific Utility

Dennis Feucht (dfeucht@toolcity.net)
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 12:56:05 -0400

From: Brian T. Greuel <bgreuel@epix.net>

Dennis Feucht wrote:

> Terry Gray said, in part, in reply to Denis Lamoureux:
>
> "(Perhaps the apologetic agenda of intelligent design is
> another "blinder" for the intelligent design crowd.) There is a
propaganda
> machine via the young-earth creationists and the Phil Johnson crowd
working
> on the average evangelical (especially among private Christian schools
and
> home schools and the evangelical media--Christianity Today, World
Magazine,
> Reasons to Believe, and Acts and Facts) that far outdoes that of the
> supporters of naturalism and materialism."

Maybe I missed something. When did Hugh Ross of Reasons to Believe
become a "young-earth creationist?"

Brian Greuel
email: bgreuel@epix.net

Terry alluded to "young-earth creationists and the Phil Johnson crowd"
including RTB by example, and not to young-earth creationists only.

Dennis L. Feucht
Innovatia Labs
14554 Maplewood Road
Townville, Pennsylvania 16360