RE: FW: many worlds

Jim Taggart (jtaggart@astea.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:44:03 -0400

Note: I said "(and any other worlds we may eventually be able to
influence)" Finding other species and other religions does not relieve
us from the Great Commission. However, barring some theoretical
breakthrough that allows faster than speed of light travel, I expect
there will be a LARGE gap between the time be know that there is life
out there and the time when we can influence that life (turnaround time
for a single message being greater than 8 years. Don't try to start a
chess game...).

I don't see how my theology can be affected by life forms (or universes)
I can not interact with. It is not my problem. Let God deal with it.