Re: Natural Theology, Unguided Processes and Apologetics

Eduardo G. Moros (moros_eg@rophys.wustl.edu)
Tue, 16 Sep 97 16:47:42 -0600

>Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:45:45 -0400
>To: <asa@calvin.edu>
>From: Jan de Koning <dekoning@idirect.com>
>Subject: Re: Natural Theology, Unguided Processes and Apologetics

{we may only assume that God was faithful in His work and used the same
principles in the past as He does now.}

I was reading Romans this morning and I could not help myself thinking that
"unifromity" may be indeed NOT applicable as we go backwards in time. The
creation awaits the manifestation of the sons of God, what a glory for us,
undeservedly. So the Adamic curse affected the whole creation and I see no
reason to believe that the physics of the world changed with time. After all,
Jacob die of 130+ years and he "complained" to Pharoh that his days were bad
and not as numerous as his ancestors'.

On another matter, Inteligent Design (ID) is not stating that God is
intellegint, daringly. What is says that an Intelligent designer is
responsible for nature. I have not heard much about Irreducible Complexity
(IC) which is a very interesting topic.

Salu2

SENDER INFORMATION:
Eduardo G. Moros