Re: Natural Theology, Unguided Processes and Apologetics

Murphy (gmurphy@imperium.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:35:06 -0400

Terry M. Gray wrote:

> the strategy of the
> Phil Johnson crowd has been to ignore those of us in the theistic
> evolutionist/evolutionary creation camp. He has been "shocked" at the
> response he has received at various Christian colleges, including Calvin
> College. His tactic has been to say that we are not serious about our
> theism, otherwise we would believe like he does!

Let me take off from here to make, I think, Terry's point about
"idolatry" in another way: Anyone who talks about "theism" and doesn't
make it clear that he/she has in mind christological and trinitarian
theism shouldn't be taken very seriously.

George L. Murphy
gmurphy@imperium.net
http://www.imperium.net/~gmurphy