Re: pollen test of Flood geology

Glenn Morton (grmorton@mail.isource.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:29:06 -0500

At 10:10 AM 9/15/97 -0700, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>At 09:30 PM 9/11/97 -0500, Glenn wrote:

>>I could go on and on, The point is that it is impossible to conceive of each
>>of these beds, say the devonian shales having numerous sources during a
>>flood. But one can't hardly have a world wide source which yields dolomite
>>during one period of the global flood then black shales, then crinoids, then
>>cyclical deposits of the Pennsylvanian, then the Permo-Triassic redbeds
>etc.
>
>I would say it is difficult, not impossible, to conceive of, since there
>are lots of things I haven't conceived of yet that are possible. Since (I
>believe) it happened, clearly there must be some way of effecting it. To
>write it off as a possibility because you or I cannot conceive of some
>mechanism for effecting it (and at least I have some ideas that I am
>currently testing) is premature and perhaps a little chauvanistic,

:-) Me chauvanistic? Art, how could you say such a thing? Obnoxious, yes! :-)

Your ideas may or may not work and can be evaluated at the time you choose
to disclose them. But would you agree that after 167 years (After Lyell) of
christians trying to conceive of some way to make the flood work, that there
is no workable solution as yet?

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood