Re: pollen test of Flood geology

Steven Schimmrich (s-schim@students.uiuc.edu)
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 10:00:44 -0500 (CDT)

I replied to this earlier but I think it just went to Allen Roy and
not the newsgroup as a whole...

The indomitable Allen Roy wrote:

> There is an interesting article on fossil pollen reportedly found in the
> Hakatai shale in Grand Canyon. it can be found at:
>
> http://www.rae.org/pollen.html
>
> This was written in reply to criticism by S.S. Tell me what you think.

I'm the S.S. referred to here and I wrote a rebuttal to what is
essentially (and I can't call it anything else) a pack of lies at
that web site. I'm very skeptical of the academic credibility of
people who so freely misquote others.

For anyone interested, the rebuttal is located at:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~s-schim/scichr/essays/hakatai.html

- Steve.

--      Steven H. Schimmrich               KB9LCG        s-schim@uiuc.edu      Department of Physical Sciences               Kutztown University      217 Grim Science Building, Kutztown, PA 19530      (610) 683-4437      http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/s-schim     Fides quaerens intellectum