RE: Glenn

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 10:12:20 -0400

Bob,

A question and a few comments:

>You mentioned articles by Dick Fischer in ASAs *Perspectives on
Science and Christian Faith*. How can one get access to these articles?
Inserting an Adam into an already populated earth would certainly solve
the problem why Cain feared for his life after God had made him a
"marked man" (Gen. 4:15).

I tried to access Dick's web page at www.orisol.com but had no success.
Have I missed something?

Thanks