Re: Electrical Engineering

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 18:38:42 -0600

Bill Frix wrote:

>Excuse, me, Ruth, but where did you go to school? I received much
>training in the scientific method, experimentation, and logical
>analysis in my Bachelor's and Master's degrees (from Auburn
>University) and in my PhD at Arizona State University (one of my
>specialities is electromagnetics). My 100+ page thesis and 300+
>page dissertation include pages of tedious, meticulous experiments
>in support of my theories. Having had 10+ years of experience as
>a research engineer, and having worked with research physicists
>throughout most of those years, I can say that my training in
>experimental methods and scientific analysis are as good as any
>physicist. I, unabashedly, consider myself and my colleagues as
>scientists.

Since you contend you believe in the young earth hypothesis based upon
scientific methods, could you name any scientists who are also persuaded
that the earth is only a few thousand years old but are not influenced
by Judeo-Christian tradition? If YEC can be deduced by careful analysis
of data and evidence, and is not a direct result of religious dogma, than
we should expect non-Christian, non-Jewish scientists to be similarly
persuaded. Who are they?

Dick Fischer
THE ORIGINS SOLUTION
http://www.orisol.com