Re: Videos

Paul Arveson (arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil)
Mon, 10 Mar 97 10:01:38 EST

In message <v03007804af47dd9ca3cf@[204.119.15.80]> John Miller writes:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I'm responding to the note in the ASA Newsletter (OK, so I'm far behind in
> my reading) about the videos "The New Biology" and "James Houston's Views
> on Creation."
>
> I'm particularly attracted to the latter. What are the details of their
> availability?

Earlier I wrote about the video of the Van Till lecture at Messiah College,
"Is Evolutionary Continuity a Heresy?" This is available at $10 from
me or ASA Headquarters.

I also have two other videos, as mentioned above. They will be sold for
$15 each. These were originally produced for ASA multimedia shows.

Presently I am out of copies of all these videos, but I will be making some
more copies later this week. If anyone else out there wants copies,
please let me know so I can estimate the number of copies needed.

Thanks.

Paul Arveson, Research Physicist Code 724, Signatures Directorate, NSWC
9500 MacArthur Blvd., Bethesda, MD 20817-5700
arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil bridges@his.com
(301) 227-3831 (W) (301) 227-4511 (FAX) (301) 816-9459 (H)