Re: Johnson's assumptions

Loren Haarsma (lhaarsma@OPAL.TUFTS.EDU)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:13:27 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Paul Arveson wrote:

> Loren/Bob/Phil have accused me, or someone, of having 'a Naturalistic
> philosophical bias' and that we have ' unknowingly succumbed' to it.

Whoa. I can't speak for Bob or Phil, but I didn't intend to make any such
accusation, and I *hope* that no one else got that impression from my
post.
I tried to be reasonably even-handed, but if I was accusing anyone of
anything, then I was accusing most ID proponents of mis-reading
other people's basis for belief in a scientific theory.

Loren Haarsma