Re: Johnson's concluding remarks (fwd)

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:05:59 -0600

George Murphy wrote:

> Part of Johnson's problem is that he doesn't seem to know much
>about theology. As a lawyer, he may excuse me for jumping on a small
>lapse in his rhetoric as an indication of this. The second paragraph
>cited above raises serious doubts about whether or not he knows what
>"original sin" means.

I wonder how many, like me, regard "Johnsonism" as ever bit as much a
threat to the overall effectiveness of our Christian witness as Darwinism.
His brand of deception is slick, subtle and sophisticated, but still leads
gullible adherents down the same primrose path with the YECs. Armed with
more creationist propaganda they can assail the walls of science and
academia with added, though misguided, vigor. That's all we need is more
creationist zealots, ill-equipped and ill-advised.

Dick Fischer
THE ORIGINS SOLUTION
http://www.orisol.com