Re: Apologists and Abraham's Sister

Juli Kuhl (julik@haven.ios.com)
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 19:09:01 -0500 (EST)

I think we're supposed to also try to perceive/recognize when something is
being *quoted*. A significant portion of narrative in Job, for example,
is quotation of people who "missed the mark" as well as comments that the
enemy himself said. Of course the enemy speaks truth too, in a distorted
way or an incriminating one... what a Pandora's box that can turn into on
this list!

Juli Kuhl