From: Bob Carling
To: asa; cis
Subject: EvolveFISH
Date: Thursday, October 24, 1996 9:13AM

I got the following posted to me from a fellow Christians in Science member.
Interesting. Anyone else come across them? Worth doing anything about this -
or just nutcases to ignore?

Bob Carling
carling@tcp.co.uk

>The other day I noticed a car with the usual 'fish' insignia. However, this
fish had grown legs and had 'DARWIN' within in its body. A few days later
searching the net for anything on Darwin, I came accross a site called
'EvolveFISH' which offered these emblems for sale. The fish (and mugs) could
have DARWIN, EVOLVE or ALIEN enscribed.