Re: Wyatt Archaeological Research

Joseph Carson (allen@Merlin.InfoMagic.COM)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 17:56:38 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Steven Schimmrich wrote:
> So, not only do mainstream scientists think Ron
> Wyatt is full of it, so do many in the young-earth creationist camp!
I think that may people thought that YECs supported Wyatt because of the
movies that appeared on TV. The movie producers were much more
interested in the sensational than the truth or what Noah's Ark searchers
really thought or were doing.

The movie producers got caught with their pants down with the George
Jamal hoax. :-) Noah's Ark researchers are much more careful now too.

Allen Roy
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/