Re: Wyatt Archaeological Research (fwd)

Neil Haave (allen@Merlin.InfoMagic.COM)
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 23:25:49 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 7 Oct 1996 tamera@maxinet.com wrote:
> Last week I saw an archaeological presentation by Ron Wyatt. He says he
> discovered Noah's Ark, and other biblical artifacts. I was not impressed.
> The whole thing seemed too artificial, and stunk of snake oil scams. My
> parents believed the presentation, but I'm very sceptical.

Find the following article at a university library near you:

Collins, L. G. and Fasold D. F., 1996, Bogus "Noah's Ark" from Turkey
Exposed as a Common Geologic Structure, Journal of Geoscience Education,
v. 44, pp. 439-444.

This is a great artical that proves that Ron Wyatt's Ark is just a
geologic formation. This is what 90% of the other searchers for Noah's
Ark have claimed all along. It is extremely ironic that Fasold, one of
the most ardent, caustic supporter of this 'Ark' as the real thing along
with Wyatt, has now come out against it.

Allen Roy
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/