OT law-keeping

Juli Kuhl (julik@haven.ios.com)
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 05:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

It has been suggested to me that OT laws and concepts restated in the NT ar=
e=20
valid for today, and those which are not *can* (not must) be set aside.

Example is strict Sabbath-keeping, the only one of the 10 commandments
not repeated (retaught) in the NT.

I tend to avoid simple answers for complex questions. But in this case
maybe a simpler answer is better? In our passion for growth in genuine
faith (presumed), if we're not careful we can over-regulate,=20
over-interpret & over-load ourselves and lose sight of the much higher=20
"law of love" when dealing with our own burdens as well as the burning=20
questions of others.

Listening for the trumpet,

Juli Kuhl