Re: Comment to Dean Ohlman:

William T. Yates (yatesb@mugu.navy.mil)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 13:35:53 -0700

I pick Schmidt option #2. What is wrong with that? Why must we
continually seek more and more options? Is it because we do not like the
ones we are given? The question is not whether we like the options, but
whether they are the true options, whether the Christ-like option is
there.
--Bill Yates

--

--Bill Yates--wtyates@aol.com--wtyates@vcnet.com--yatesb@mugu.navy.mil--http://www.vcnet.com/wtyates/wtyates.html