Re: Flood

rgziegler@centuryinter.net
Wed, 29 May 96 04:20:00 GMT

> Robert Ziegler wrote:
>
> >> Not being a geologist and lot looking up exactly when the time frame
> >>of the artaicle was, I just thought it would be of interest and perhaps
> >>some of the geologists would know more about it. I do not know where
> >>the man cited got his information about a comet smashing into the
> >>earth. One should probably see the original article.
>
> I have ordered the article, but I don't need the article to know that
> there are NO widespread sedimentary layers from 9600 BCE which are the
> remnants of a global flood at that time. Geology simply does not support
> a global flood at anytime.
>
> glenn
>

> Foundation,Fall and Flood
> http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm

The man may not have postulated a worldwide flood, but a great flood which
would have been consistent with what was in the time of Noah. A worldwide
flood may have been my interpretation. I would appreciate your writing me when
you have seen the article and let me know. I don't know enough geology to make
any statement concerning the article.

Robert G. Ziegler