Re: science project (fwd)

Juli Kuhl (julik@haven.ios.com)
Tue, 28 May 1996 17:20:23 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:18:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Juli Kuhl <julik@haven.ios.com>
To: Steven Fawl <fawl@nvc.cc.ca.us>
Cc: asa@calvin.edu.com
Subject: Re: science project

On Tue, 28 May 1996, Steven Fawl wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This came across my desk and I was asked to forward it. Considering our
> interest in science, I thought perhaps we could help these kids with their
> science project.
>
> Steve
>
> > Subject: science fair
> >
> > Hi, our names are Stevie and Amanda. We are in the 5th grade at the
> > Phillipston Memorial school, Phillipston, Massachusetts, USA. We are
> > doing a science project on the Internet. We want to see how many
> > letters). Please respond and then send this letter to anyone you
> > communicate with on the Internet.
> >
> > Respond to smc@tiac.net.
> >
> > 1. Where do you live (state and country)?
> > 2. From whom did you get this letter?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Stevie and Amanda

Dear Stevie and Amanda:

I'm very pleased to respond back to you, but I really don't think
you want me to begin a "chain letter" with all the people I know... your
computer might implode!

I live in New Jersey in the USA, and I received this posting via
the bbs from the American Scientific Affiliation.

Let me know if there's anything special you'd like to know.

Sincerely,

Juli Kuhl, BS, CSW, ChT