Re: Talking apes

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Thu, 09 May 1996 18:42:27 -0500

At 06:29 AM 5/8/96, Glenn Morton wrote:

>> However, even
>>accepting that the legitimacy of a sub-order called Hominidae which
>>includes the taxa Homo sapiens and Pan troglodytes only asserts a
>>distant relationship.
>
>The suborder is Hominoidea it includes apes and Australopithecus and man.
>Hominidae is a family and only includes Australopithecus and Homo.

Careful Glenn, I've been told some Wheaton theologists are privy to
these discussions. Talk like this might lead them to believe that you
think man and ape are r-e-l-a-t-e-d.

And since we all must be descendants of Adam (Didn't someone say that?) that
must mean that Adam was an (dare I say it) EVOLVED creature.

The thick plottens.

Your friend,

Dick Fischer
* *
* THE ORIGINS SOLUTION *
* *
* An Answer in the Creation - Evolution Debate *
* *
* Web page - http://www.orisol.com *
* *