Re: Genesis Flood and fossil man

Paul Arveson (arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil)
Mon, 6 May 96 16:49:14 EDT

In message <199605031552.PAA19625@ba.com> Dick Fischer writes:
> At 12:57 PM 5/1/96 EDT, Gene wrote:
>
> >I wonder if Glenn Morton and Dick Fischer might numerically "rate" the
> >points that they use to defend their respective positions.
>
> The data is coming so fast and furious I certainly wouldn't know how to
> rate the points we make. Maybe Glenn knows how?

A perfect example of the need for research in the area of information technology
and natural language processing. Some of the "data" can be filtered, organized,
sorted, classified, and rated by automatic means. This may sound crazy. But we
do it all the time without realizing it.

"Machines should work; people should think." -- IBM

Paul Arveson, Research Physicist
73367.1236@compuserve.com arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil
(301) 227-3831 (W) (301) 227-1914 (FAX) (301) 816-9459 (H)
Code 724, NSWC, Bethesda, MD 20084
"Practice thoughtful kindness, and helpful acts of beauty."