Re: Genesis Flood and fossil man

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Fri, 03 May 1996 17:06:51 -0500

At 07:38 PM 5/1/96, Glenn wrote:

>One issue Dick and I didn't get to was the statement in Genesis 8:21 God
>said, "And never again will I destroy all living creatures as I have
>done."

Let me make a quick comment on it. The judgment was upon the Adamites,
not upon mankind in general. Adam's generations fell under the covenant
but were corrupted by the Sumerians and their pantheon of 3,000 to 4,000
gods. What other evil practices may have been going on the Bible didn't
tell us. But certainly the flood was not judgment upon those outside
the region.

Dick Fischer

* *
* THE ORIGINS SOLUTION *
* *
* An Answer in the Creation - Evolution Debate *
* *
* Web page - http://www.orisol.com *
* *