Re: Physics Query

jeffery lynn mullins (jmullins@wam.umd.edu)
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:11:21 -0500 (EST)

Jeff,

This is not a physics reference, but Quentin Smith wrote a book on time
defending a tensed theory of time and from what I know of his articles,
he accepts the standard interpretation of SR. Smith is a philosopher of
science who wrote the counter point essays to Craig in a joint book on
the Big Bang and philosophy.

Jeff Mullins