in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, December
• Mark Discher: Van Till and Intelligent Design (47 k, pages 220-231)
• Howard Van Till: Is the Creation a "Right Stuff" Universe? (31 k, 232-239)
• Mark Discher: Is Howard Van Till's Response a "Right Stuff" Response? (7 k, 240-241)
• Response-Letters (beginning
on third page of file) in March
2003 PSCF by David Krause, David Siemens, and (mainly about reconciliation)
• Response-Letters in June 2003 PSCF by Adrian Teo, Ben Carter, and Thaddeus Trenn.
in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, March
• James Madden & Mark Discher: What Intelligent Design Does and Does Not Imply (24 k + 1k, 286-291)
• Howard Van Till: Is the ID Movement Capable of Defeating Naturalism? (14 k + 6k, 292-295)
• James Madden & Mark Discher: What Would Count as Defeating Naturalism? (14 k + 1k, 296-298)
• Response-Letters in March 2005 PSCF by David
Siemens and Fredric
• Response-Letters in June 2005 PSCF by Thaddeus Trenn (re: Dialogue #3) and James Goetz.
DESIGN IN SCIENCE (re: Intelligent Design & Evolutionary Creation)